Click image to enlarge
HD-SDI digital interface kit for Sony FCB-H11
Part Number: AS-HDSDI-IFKIT-A
- Next generation solution for interfacing to Sony FCB-H11 series block cameras.
- Includes interface module, cables, and bracket.
- Uses the camera’s digital output port to give optimum image quality.
- Supports all available HD modes – 1080i and 720p at 50Hz or 59.94Hz.
- Compliant with SMPTE 274M and SMPTE 296M.
- RS-232 communications port for camera control.
- HD and SD analog video also accessible.
- Compatible with Active Silicon’s frame grabbers.
- RoHS compliant.
The Active-FCB-HDSDI is a complete digital interface solution to acquire digital images directly in real-time from the Sony FCB-H11 and FCB-H10 series of block cameras.
This interface module provides a cost effective solution to take full advantage of the high definition digital video provided by the Sony FCB-H11 and FCB-H10 block cameras. Unlike alternative solutions which re-digitize the analog output from the camera, this solution directly connects to the camera’s digital output to provide superior image quality. All camera HD modes are supported i.e. 1080i/50Hz, 1080i/59.94Hz, 720p/50Hz and 720p/59.94Hz.
The kit consists of the small interface board, a mounting bracket and cables.
Active Silicon can also supply a range of HD-SDI video capture cards for interfacing to this module if required. As well as zero CPU acquisition, these cards provide serial communications and access to the camera’s reset line for control of standby mode. These cards are available in a range of formats – not only standard PC formats (PCI & PCI-Express) but also in compact form factors such as PCI/104-Express for embedded applications.
|Download||File Type||File Size|
|HD-SDI digital interface kit for Sony FCB-H11||278.74 KB|