ActiveSDK is designed for OEMs and integrators using FireBird frame grabbers. It contains comprehensive example applications and optimized libraries for a variety of operating systems. The API (application programming interface) is consistent across operating systems and hardware platforms allowing easy migration.
ActiveSDK contains the following core components:
- PHX library (PHX) – provides setup, acquisition and control features.
- Active Display Library (ADL) – allows captured buffers to be displayed easily (Windows only).
- Active Image Processing Library (TMG) – provides image file open/save, image format conversion (e.g. Bayer to RGB), JPEG compression and other image processing functions.
- Active Browser – provides a widget that can display any number of GenApi nodemaps, each in their own tab. The Active Browser library also provides a way to integrate the widget within an MFC program (Windows only).
- GenTL Producer – GenICam compliant driver package.
- GPUDirect for Video – accelerated acquisition and processing, including DMA directly to the GPU.
The core libraries provide a highly optimized, efficient and reliable environment for the development of very high-speed and demanding image applications.
Comprehensive documentation is provided for all parts of the SDK, including Developer’s Guides and application examples with full source code.
Supported Development Environments
- Windows 10, Windows 7 (64-bit for both versions) – support for Visual Studio 2008 up to 2017.
- Linux (64-bit) – GNU Compiler Collection (relevant to particular Linux distribution).
- For QNX Neutrino RTOS v6.5. v6.6 and v7.0 – OEM use only, contact Active Silicon for quotation.
- macOS – OEM use only, contact Active Silicon for quotation.