Warranty & Repair
- If you have purchased the product from a third-party, they should be your first point of contact.
- If you have purchased the product directly from Active Silicon, believe the product to be faulty and wish to return it, then please see the RMA Procedure below.
RMA Procedure (Return Material Authorization)
- Please email email@example.com with the part number, serial number and a description of the fault.
- Active Silicon request further information which may involve remote diagnostics.
- If it is determined that the product needs returning, Active Silicon will assign and send you an RMA Number and details on where to send the product.
- Please use the RMA Number reference on all documentation and shipping labels.
- Please ensure suitable ESD compliant packaging is used for the return of any products.
Summary of Terms – Warranty and Repair
- All Active Silicon products are covered by a two-year warranty unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of a product being defective, Active Silicon’s customer will provide full details and if deemed necessary, return the product to Active Silicon’s offices at the customer’s expense.
- If within the warranty period and faulty through normal use, Active Silicon will endeavor to repair or replace the product.
- Active Silicon will return the product to the customer at Active Silicon’s expense.
- If outside the warranty period, Active Silicon will provide a quotation for the investigation, repair and/or replacement of the product.
- Products repaired outside of the warranty period, are supplied with a three-month warranty.
Active Silicon’s full Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found on the website here.
Download outlines above as PDF: Warranty, Replacement and Repair.