The PHX Software Development Kit is designed for OEMs and integrators using FireBird and Phoenix hardware. It contains comprehensive example applications and optimised libraries for a variety of operating systems. The API (application programming interface) is consistent across operating systems and hardware platforms allowing easy migration.
The PHX Software Development Kit contains the following core components:
- PHX library (PHX) – provides setup, acquisition and control features.
- Active Display Library (ADL) – allows captured buffers to be displayed easily.
- Active Image Processing Library (TMG) – provides image file open/save, image format conversion (e.g. Bayer to RGB), JPEG compression and other image processing functions.
The core libraries provide a highly optimised, efficient and reliable environment for the development of very high speed and demanding image applications.
Comprehensive documentation is provided for all parts of the SDK, including Developer’s Guides and application examples with full source code.
The price of the SDK includes 1 year’s support. Further maintenance and support is available at a nominal yearly charge, which includes software upgrades and technical support.
Supported Development Environments
- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit for all versions) – support for Visual Studio.
- Linux (32 bit and 64 bit) – GNU Compiler Collection (relevant to particular Linux distribution).
- Mac OS X v10.10 (“Yosemite”) and above – Xcode v7
- For QNX Neutrino RTOS v6.3.2 and above – QNX Software Development Platform (SDP) v6.6.