Click image to enlarge
ActiveSDK Software Development Kit
Part Number: AS-ACTIVESDK-xxx (xxx = WIN, LIN, MAC or QNX)
- Supports Camera Link and CoaXPress camera interfaces.
- Comprehensive library functions and documentation.
- Supported environments include 64 bit Windows and Linux, as well as macOS and QNX.
- Common API across all supported operating systems.
- Comprehensive suite of C, C++ and C# example applications with full source code.
- GenICam and NVIDIA GPUDirect for Video™ examples provided.
- Libraries are supplied as Windows dynamic link libraries (.dll), Linux shared object (.so) libraries and Mac OS X Frameworks.
ActiveSDK is designed for OEMs and integrators using FireBird frame grabbers. It contains comprehensive example applications and optimized libraries for a variety of operating systems. The API (application programming interface) is consistent across operating systems and hardware platforms allowing easy migration.
ActiveSDK contains the following core components:
- PHX library (PHX) – provides setup, acquisition and control features.
- Active Display Library (ADL) – allows captured buffers to be displayed easily (Windows only).
- Active Image Processing Library (TMG) – provides image file open/save, image format conversion (e.g. Bayer to RGB), JPEG compression and other image processing functions.
- Active Browser – provides a widget that can display any number of GenApi nodemaps, each in their own tab. The Active Browser library also provides a way to integrate the widget within an MFC program (Windows only).
- GenTL Producer – GenICam compliant driver package.
- GPUDirect for Video™ – accelerated acquisition and processing, including DMA directly to the GPU.
The core libraries provide a highly optimized, efficient and reliable environment for the development of very high-speed and demanding image applications. Comprehensive documentation is provided for all parts of the SDK, including Developer’s Guides and application examples with full source code.
Supported Development Environments
- Windows 10, Windows 7 (64-bit for all versions) – support for Visual Studio 2008 up to 2017.
- Linux (64-bit) – GNU Compiler Collection (relevant to particular Linux distribution).
- For QNX Neutrino RTOS v6.5, v6.6 and v7.0 – OEM use only, contact Active Silicon for quotation.
- macOS – OEM use only, contact Active Silicon for quotation.
|Download||File Type||File Size|
|ActiveSDK Software Development Kit||125.06 KB|