Click image to enlarge
Optical Reader – ARH
Part Number: AS-ARH-PIC-SYS-A
- Standalone sensing device.
- Uses 2 x Microchip processors.
- 4 x custom sensors with custom lenses.
- 1 x RS-485 output.
- Machined from solid alloy with gold plated lid.
- 3 x LEDs for operational and service feedback.
The ARH Optical Reader is a custom designed electro-optical unit designed to sit on the edge of a roulette wheel and read the winning number, as well as ball speed/direction, wheel speed/direction and overall game cycle timings. The output is fed into casino management and display systems. Manufactured by Active Silicon in relatively high volume, there are approximately 7,000 units running live in in the field (2015).
For end users interested in this unit for sales or service, please contact TCS John Huxley.
If you have a requirement for an embedded system with high reliability and long product life, please contact us for further details.