Click image to enlarge
HarrierControl Camera Software
- Delivers easy VISCA communication over TTL, RS-232, RS-485, COM ports and USB.
- Supports Harrier/Tamron/Sony AF-zoom cameras.
- Supports Harrier camera interface boards.
- Easy to use command line interface.
- Interactive text based menu system.
- Enables custom camera support configuration for the Harrier USB/HDMI Camera Interface Board.
Enquire About This Product
The HarrierControl Camera Software is a Windows 10 command line test/evaluation tool that enables VISCA communication with Harrier Camera Interface boards and attached cameras. When used with the Harrier Evaluation board it can send and receive VISCA communications over TTL/RS-232/RS-485. In addition it can support VISCA communication over standard COM ports and the Harrier USB/virtual COM port interface. It has two modes of operation, single VISCA command line mode (this sends a single VISCA command/inquiry and receives the response) or interactive mode (where users can select the operation required using a simple text based menu system).
The HarrierControl Camera Software can also be used to configure the custom camera support on the Harrier USB/HDMI Camera Interface Board over the USB connection.
|Download||File Type||File Size|
|HarrierControl Camera Software v.1.1.1||zip||14.52 MB|