Cameras and Imaging Systems in Traffic and Transport
Road, rail, sea and air applications all demand high-quality, real-time video or image capture and processing. Monitoring traffic and transportation calls for high-resolution images to be captured with very short exposures. Selecting the right hardware and video camera interface is essential, along with employing image processing software which results in the best image data possible.
We offer HD block cameras and embedded vision systems for traffic & transport applications
Active Silicon design embedded vision systems for video surveillance and autofocus-zoom cameras for traffic monitoring and security applications even in demanding conditions. Our camera interface boards extend the video output options of our HD block cameras to 3G-SDI, USB3, HDMI, MIPI CSI-2 and networked cameras with Ethernet H.264 IP output.
Our embedded systems and block camera solutions bring real-time, high-definition video and image transmission to applications including:
- Traffic monitoring and transport network management
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), also known as License Plate Recognition (LPR)
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) and toll management
- Train and rail inspection systems
- Law enforcement and security surveillance
- Cockpit surveillance systems
- Marine navigation systems
Contact us to understand what our embedded vision systems and HD block cameras with various video format options can bring to your traffic and transport application.